Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Being a student

Right now I'm still in UB learning all that I can so that I can be a good teacher. I have learned a few phrases of the language, and my homework for today is to try them out. I have also finally had a chance to see some of the curriculum I will be teaching. There is a lot of material, but we are also given the freedom to be creative.

We are staying next to a school dormitory, and one of the other teachers and I had the chance to take a walk around the city with two girls who are studying here. They are so nice and welcoming. I hope we have more time to spend with them, but we're staying pretty busy. Well, I better go get ready for dinner and then off to the show. Hope all is well with all of you!